Friday, January 6, 2012

Media 203 Class Assignment - My Favorite Superhero

What makes a superhero super? That is the first question I look at when making the rational decision to pick my favorite superhero.  Peter Parker is your average high school dweeb.  Nothing special or super about him on the surface, but hidden beneath this facade is a clever and confident hero we all know as the Amazing Spiderman.  I remember when I was a clowning seven year old child. running around in a Spiderman costume that my Grandmother made for me.  When I put on that costume, I somehow felt like I was invincible, and would test that theory out by diving down stairs, or jumping off the dining room table.  Peter Parker is a character that lots of guys my age can relate to, and I believe that is the key to his comic success.   

No comments:

Post a Comment